Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Little Worried

Things are not all rosy in TRF Project-land. The last class has left us more confused than we'd like about where we want the story to go. I thought we had the story down fairly solid, but a lot more is up in the air again than I'd like.

We didn't take out equipment this weekend, so our only chance left to shoot something is tuesday, during the time we'd usually have class. (We currently only meet on thursday. The other half of the class meets on tuesday only.) This doesn't help much, since we still don't know what we can shoot.

Courtney's freaking out a little bit. I can't exactly blame her. We've been pulled so many different directions on this project so far, I'm starting to feel a little lost. She thinks we should talk to someone else about our problems; someone not our professor. Maybe that would help.... I don't really know anymore...

No comments: