Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hello!

My name is Mike Hanley, and this is my blog. This isn't my first blog, mind you. I have another one, but this one is for my IST 195 class at Syracuse University. I created this one separately simply to help make it different in my mind and discipline myself, since my posting on my main blog tends to be rather erratic.

Since I'm gearing up for my big final project in my TRF255 production class in Television-Radio-Film at Newhouse, this blog will mainly focus on developments in that department. Right now, my group and I are desperately trying to get a script together. It needs to be done by Thursday, and in a meeting today our professor pretty much tore apart everything we'd worked on up till now. So.... practically back to the drawing board.

I really don't think he's giving us enough time for pre-production. Looking at the syllabus, we've only had two weeks to plan this movie, while there's 4 allotted to edit it. Whatever happened to "measure twice, cut once." Hopefully this turns out well.

No comments: